Judge Says Deion Sanders Did Not Attack Pilar, Awards Him Temporary Custody

08
May

A judge has ruled in favor of Deion Sanders and has awarded him temporary custody of their children. According to the judge, Deion Sanders did not attack his wife.

The AJC reports:

A Texas judge ordered Deion Sanders’ estranged wife on Monday to stay at least 500 yards away from the former NFL star’s suburban Dallas home in a ruling stemming from a scuffle between the pair last month.

State District Judge Ray Wheless also gave the Hall of Famer temporary custody of the former couple’s children pending a full custody hearing, and ordered that the children undergo psychological counseling.

Wheless ruled that the injuries to Pilar Sanders, which she alleged her husband inflicted during an April 23 scuffle at their $5.7 million home in Prospect, were a result of Deion Sanders defending himself from her assault.

Wheless said that since Deion Sanders experienced no pain, it was only simple assault, which is punishable by a fine.

Of course, MSDTV will keep you posted. Stay Tuned.